måndag 13 december 2010

Arthursagan - med hundar! Del 2.

 The arthur saga - with dogs. part 2.
Uther the warlord is hot for Igraine, the wife of his most important allay.
Uther: Merlin! I gotta have a night with her! I'm completely in love!
Merlin: "Love"? Interesting euphemism...
Uther: We can attack their castle, and then I'll sneak in disguised as her husband and hump her!
Merlin: It will be difficult for a tibetan spaniel to disguise himself as a belgian shepherd dog...
Uther: You gotta help me! Or I'm gonna pester you to death!
Merlin: ALLRIGHT!
 Merlin: You can borrow this magical costume, if you give me your first-born son.
Uther: I can't hear you (it's almost like all blood has left my head) but I agree to everything!
Uther (in disguise): Hi honey! I came home early from the battle with the evil Uthor! Let's bonk!
Igraine: You have so many stitches!
Uther: That's because I'm a brave warrior who's suffered many injuries.
Igraine: Okay!

Inga kommentarer: