lördag 8 maj 2010

Jeppssonhundarna warpar loss: del 1.


The Jeppsson dogs warp away. Part 1.
The dogs are watching Star Trek.
Alien woman: I'm gonna enslave you.
Kirk: Does a hottie like you really wanna enslave a charming guy like me?
McCoy: Do you think Kirk can flirt himself out of this mess as well?
Spock: It's logical to assume that he will succeed this time too.

Logan: I see myself in Kirk. Being loved by every girl and defeating all one's enemies...
Pietro: You forget the little detail that you're not the captain of a space-ship.
Bissy: I have an idea!

Bissy: I've already built a time-machine! How much more difficult can it be to build a space-ship?

1 kommentar:

Henrik Olsson sa...

Klart de kommer att bygga ett rymd skepp! :)

Sv: Nä, streching är inte det enklaste. Jag fick en liten genomgång av det, men visst finns det mycket att lära sig. Man vill ju inte skada de små liven.